- Keep PNAShell.exe running for the Menu/Power button to work
- Kill MainPanel.exe before running Media player It can be wrapped in a MortScript to launch media player by the following command
- Native support by GAPI can be achieved by selecting the Acer P615 device for both 16 and 32 bit (thanks to Robert) . Otherwise use emulator (GAPI to GDI wrapper).
- When a corrupted folder is detected in myflashdisk by the windows CE, open error checking from XP to check the flash drive
- CPU ARM920T S3C2443 (thanks to Checko), Windows CE 5.0 core, 480x272 screen
- Bootloader's menu (unbrick a bricked GPS)
CallScript("MplayerLauncher.mscr", "\myflashdisk\programs\mediaplayer", "Player.exe")The content of the MplayerLauncher.mscr is shown below:
ErrorLevel("warn") CWD = SystemPath("ScriptPath") appFolder = argv appEXE = argv If(FileExists(appFolder\appEXE)) If(ProcExists("MainPanel.exe")) MainPanelRunning = "true" Kill("MainPanel.exe") EndIf RunWait(appFolder\appEXE) If(MainPanelRunning eq "true") Run("\ShellDisk\Shell\Communication\MainPanel.exe") Waitfor("MainPanel", 3) EndIf Else BigMessage(appFolder\appEXE&" was not found. Install the application to that path and try again.","Application not found") EndIf
- Download the driver package from here
- Hold down the Menu button while powering it on or hard reset
- Connect the unit to PC via USB
- Install the driver secbulk.inf for SEC SOC USB Bulk IO Test Board Secbulk from the USB driver folder
- Run the USB/Serial Downloader DNW5.0e.exe
- Make a test of USB connection by clicking the” USB port/Status”. If all is ok go to next step
- Click “USB port/Transmit” and select the file “MioP550 - Osc260A R05_P09.nb0” repair the WinCE (not working yet)
- Press the reset button to reboot.