- Login as a normal Chromium user (not a guest or a supervised one)
- Push Ctrl-Alt-F2 to open the developer console, where it shows "localhost login:"
- Enter "chronos" as the login user, "password" as the password if prompted
- Run the following command to become the root user
- Run the following command script as root user to enable the 64-bit flash and PDF plugin
After it downloads a file that is about 10 MB, it will install the 64-bit flash, mp3 player and PDF viewer plugins and restart the Chromium OS. The following functions were verified to be working after logging into Chromium:
curl -L http://goo.gl/MuVta5 | bash